Apollo Elements consists of a core of reactive controllers, packages for various web-components libraries, ready-made HTML elements, some library helpers, and this documentation.
The core controllers do all the heavy-lifting, interacting with the Apollo Client and exposing an interface with your app. All three controllers extend from a common base class.
The core controllers work directly with any
Whatever your preference for how to build web components, there's a flavour of Apollo Elements for you and your team. You can even mix-and-match in the same project, thanks to the common interface of HTML and the DOM.
- Class Mixins: Vanilla JS class mixins
- Lit: Perhaps the most popular web-component library
- FAST: Microsoft's new entry into the field
- Haunted: The React hooks API, but web components
- Hybrids: A unique chimera of object-oriented and functional styles
- Gluon: A breath more than vanilla, for the minimalists in the crowd
- Polymer: The original web-components library
<apollo-client>: Scope a subtree of ApolloElements to a specific client instance
<apollo-query>: Declaratively display GraphQL query data using HTML
<apollo-mutation>: Declaratively add mutations to your app
<apollo-subscription>: Receive real-time updates from HTML
- Generator: Quickly scaffold a GraphQL app